Sunday, February 15, 2009

"THE SEARCH IS OVER"

How can I convince you..?
What you see is real
Who am I to blame you..?
For duobting what you feel?
I was always reaching
You were just a girl I know
I took for granted
The freind i have in you

Can we last forever
Till we fall apart
At times it"s so confusing
And if you'd ever love me
A patiently you'd wait
Till I came to my senses
Through some miracle of faith

Churos:
I was living for a dream
Loving for a moment
Taking all the world
That was just my style
Now I look into your eyes
I can see forever
(I can hear you whisper)
Tha searchi s over
You were w/ me all the while


Now the miles stretch out behind me
Loves tha I have lost
Broken heat victims of a game
Then good luck
It fin'lly stuck
Like lightin'n fromthe blue
Every highways
lead me back to you
(reapet churos)

Bridge:
Now at last I hold you
Now all said and done
The seach come full a circle
Our destinies are one
So if ever you love me
Show me that you give a danm
You'll known for a certain
The girl I real aim

Coda:
Then I touched you hand
I can hear you whisper
Tha search is over love was
right before my eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment